onsdag den 10. januar 2018


What happens in the skies 
over Spain.
Are The Alien
Coming.
By Søren Nielsen 2018.





Something's going on, in the clouds across Spain, no matter what pictures I see, they are on it and they seem to be ready to make contact with us people.

Or there is something else going on. Because of some pictures I've seen, it seems as if there's battle between them up in the air, and that might be right because it's not a long time since I was told that there's a certain part of people who do not want them here to help us.

And what do I mean by what I'm writing? What I want to show you comes in the form of pictures that I will try to make clear as possible, so there is no doubt what I am talking about here.

The first pictures here are taken over Fuengirola in southern Spain on January 6 this year.


The first picture here is the original pictures. The next ones are the same picture, only with other light, and have been cleaned for impurities.

One can try to see if you can find and see them before looking at the other pictures. Because I saw it right away.

Because otherwise you did not sit and read this now ...!

Picture number 1.


On this picture is turned down the lights and up the contrast to get its details on the picture. Can you see them...No, let's see the next one.

Picture number 1.


The yellow line is the outline of UFOèn and the number is just to show that there is one.



The same image, just with a rather more calms the outline of the UFO`s.

Picture number 1.


On this picture, the shed about the light, and removed the slightly blue color of the image, so you can really see all the details.

The next picture is behinde me, from the firste picture there is out over the water while this here are in over the country

Picture number 2.


 Those on these pictures are not ufoer but small Flying Spheres, they are very hard to see.



In order to see them you have to have an eye for that kind.

But you can try to see if you can...!



Picture number 3.








I hope you liked what I've found because there are more pictures of what's happening in the sky over Spain.

--------------------------------------------------------

The next thing I want to write about is what you see in the picture.

I will not say any more, but it will be good.

Alien And Ufo`s
Who makes lightning on the sky
Nature or Aliens.

3 Big UFO`s over Copenhagen 2018. 




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar