onsdag den 31. januar 2018


SOMETHING IS
COMING AND ITs
NOT PLANET X.
By Søren Nielsen 2018.


By my today 2018



But first, this picture of the Moon, I have taken today. And there is no doubt that there is someone up there on the moon.

Here for the next time, I put all the pictures I've taken of the Moon, from the first four years ago to today.

So, to something completely different.

I heard today that NASA has admitted that they have found an object in space, with an area of over 1000 times the area of our planet Earth.

They were also saying that it looks asymmetrie, it had this strange slop. This seemed to indicate, that whatever was getting in the way and blocking the starlight was NOT circular like a planet.

And it made me look a little into space.

And I would like to say that what I found has made me a little scared, but if there is any reason to be, I do not know.

The picture below is one of the things, and it`s a spaceship and it is huge, with a diameter about a 3000 km may be even bigger, and it`s comes against the Earth.





This picture is from Crux Constellations, No, its the Constellations and its a mega spaceship, down from the center of picture you can see a Alien and there are 2 mega big triangles spacecraft also coming Earths way, It`s not planet X there is coming, but Aliens spaceships










Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar