mandag den 15. januar 2018

NASA
IS LYING ABOUT OUR
THE SOLA SYSTEM.
By Søren Nielsen 2018


This is how NASA tells people that Mars looks.




And it's Me who tells people how Mars looks.

The red circle as you can see, the whole area is a big city.
Where the arrows are, there are buildings and entire cities.

And what they dig up is the same as what they dig up on the moon.


Balls, white balls as they load in their spaceships. If there is some kind of energy, I do not know. 

I have some more picture from Mars, and from NASA`s website. The number no this picture is MSL 1877 M100 from NASA website.

And one more time, are they liering to every body, because there is every thing on this picture.

This is NASA MSL 1877 M100

This is my picture of MSL 1877 M100

All the numbers on the picture is people or Alien. The red circle to the left is two people having sex. And the red circle to right i a big hand and a man.

The people haveing sex (4 people)


The big hand and the man with a helmet and a Alien.

The numbers to the right is a man with a helmet, what looks to me to be a Alien.

Then there is this picture from Mars, and it`s number is MSL 1838 M34.

This is NASA`s picture MSL 1838 M34


And this is my picture MSL 1838 M34

And the red cirle is man or Aliens. The road is NOT a road, but a "City", where there is a form of camouflage over it.

Then it is on the side of the hill, it looks like letters, but does not know.


But one thing I know and that is that if there are people on the Moon and Mars, , it's something of value, and so there's someone who lies for 90% of the world's population, and those who do it should be shot, because they are some greedy assholes that can not get enough and they will steal everything they can get before anyone else and such people should not be allowed to live.

That was my first problem.


This is number two.

When I found a picture of Mars on NASA's website yesterday, I also found some other pictures I'm having trouble with.

The other pictures are of the Moon, Like all 3 images, it shows that NASA is about everything in space and that you can not trust what they're telling or those who control NASA are full of shit.


Just take note that NASA has lost Apollo 11 movie and data from Moon Landing.

Man's greatest business in the history of the world and that has NASA lost.

And when you get into what else has happened, NASA has lost ALL Apolloer missions of movies and data, 2,960 boxes of movies and data together weighing 1 ton. 

1 tons of movies and data get`s lost, kiss my ass. 

How stupid do NASA think people are.? 

But all this I will return to next time...!

The second picture I found at NASA is a picture from the Moon and it number is Apollo 15  M 1653.

That is from the Apollo Missions, That tell`s me, that is a astronaut how have taken the picture, and if it is, then again are NASA lying to the people of the world about what they know about space and Aliens.

The thing in the center of thr picture is a spaceship, very big.

Again a very big Spaceship

The same spaceship, but looks like it is in a dock, and get recharged.


I have a lot more picture to show to your all, but i have to be cautious, because i have picture, NO ONE have ever seen from the Moon.

Apollo 15 Mission

The man who gave me the pictures is dead today.

He has had these pictures since the room program started but never showed them to anyone. So when he read my side about the moon, he contacted me to hear if I was interested in showing them to everyone, and I said yes, and I intend to hold in honor of him. 

But it's going to take some time yet, as there are 238 pictures where there is NO doubt about what's on the pictures.

So to next time, be safe....






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar