tirsdag den 23. januar 2018


THE STARGATE
ON
THE DARK SIDE
OF
THE MOON.
By Søren Nielsen 2018



Apollo-8-patch.png



I can hardly wait to show the new things I found on the Moon. But one thing I can say with 100% certainty that these pictures have NEVER been detected by anyone other than me.

And i first found it yesterday, even though I have looked at that picture 1000 times without having discovered it.

but sometimes I feel something is wrong with what I'm looking at, without seeing something that should be wrong with the picture, hope you understand what I mean.

It all started on December 21, 1968, and from here and to December 27, 1968, there is something wrong with, what you can see and read about the Apollo 8 mission "To the Moon and back".

The Apollo 8 crew was :

Frank Borman : Commander
William A. Anders : Lunar Module Pilot
James A. Lovell Jr. : Command M0dule Pilot


The Apollo 8 Backup Crew was :

Neil Armstrong : Comander
Fred W. Haise Jr. : Lunar Module Pilot
Edwin E. Aldrin Jr. : Command Module Pilot


It was all the basics about Apollo 8 before they launch to the Moon. 

If you go to NASA website so says the following about Apollo 8 trip to Moon.

"Launch Dec. 21. 1968, 12:51:00 UTC"

"Landing Dec. 27. 1968, 15:51:42 UTC"

The you read at NASA`s website, after the launch on December 21, 1968, it took three days to fly to the Moon.
That's what it says on NASA's website

To the Moon   : 3 days.
                                           = 6 days. (Right)
Back to Earth : 3 days.

Then at NASA, they say "6 dage, 03 h, 00 m, 42 s".
What a joke.

Apollo 8 achieved a maximum distance from Earth of 203,752 nautical miles (234,474 statute miles; 377,349 kilometers).

The course of the 10 lunar orbits lasting 20 hours.

20 hours, almost a whole day. (Can you see what i meen) 

Now we have come to what it is all about. 

It`s all about 3 picture, taken by Apollo 8, on the way "The dark side of the Moon"

Picture AS08-18-2908 : Does anyone know what it's for a picture, I'm talking about. The image of the moon with a hole in the moon, this one.

Picture number 1.



Picture number 2.



Picture number 3.



I have taken this picture at NASAs website, so there for i have the number to the pictures, and they comes here

1 : AS08-18-2908hr. This one, It`s NOT about the hole, It's a diversion and I've found out what the distraction is ....? HERE WE GO, ready...!










On 18 March 1965, the first human to conduct extravehicular activity.


2: AS08-18-2901. or (24 Dec 1968_Entered lunar obrit on Christmas Eve)

This is the way it looks at NASA.


 And this is me telling you this is the way it looks.

There is everything on this picture, spacecity, spaceships, mining, Missiles and alot of things on this picture.


3: AS08-18-29xx. (29 Dec. 1968). It is the same picture, it is FAKE.


THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON.

The dark side of Moon, is one big base, with listening and sending equipment, and men with weapons all over the backside of the Moon, and at the same time they are build something around the Moon, which is why I found the two astronauts in space.



I don`t know if i shall show the last i have found, because I'm getting a little nervous, so the 3 weeks I've been armed all the time, because I can see and feel that something is happening with what I'm writing about.

A few days ago, I found a man who has written a document about the Moon called:

"MOON MEGA-PORTAL: The Moon Has A Stargate!"

And what makes me afraid is that I know 100% that he is speaking true, because I've found, "The Stargate" on earth, so I know that's true.

I know where it is and I have pictures of it while it is in use.













To me it looks like, that peoplo go up in right side, and down in left side, and the big things comes through in the middle, but that is all, for now. 

On the next time, the it all comes on the blogg, but make a note, that from now, i am very careful, but no need to be nervous I will return.

To the next time, be safe out there...!














Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar