onsdag den 14. februar 2018

The Stargate 
Shows what Happens 
to Man in The Future
NEW PICTURE.
By Søren Nielsen 2018.





Also this time, I do not tell where the picture is taken, as there is no reason to panic.

The picture you can see is the picture it's all about. A guy taking a picture of his girlfriend as they are out for a walk
nothing special.

But then I see the picture and what I notice immediately is that the sun does not look right because it's not round, but it seems long.

So I immediately start playing with the picture, change the light and the colors, and this is what I got on the picture.



And when you look at this picture, you can see that the sun, has been covered with black and that there is a black square in the middle of the sun.


On this picture i have startet to remove the black on the sun, when I discovered that 12 layers of color were added to the image.



So I start trying to remove the black in the sun, so after a while, the picture ended up looking like this.




And if you just take a minute and look at the picture what do you see then ...?

You can see "The Stargate", and it`s turn on, and it can be seen because of the lightning behind "The Stargate".

But the rest, is not good. Can you see what i meen...?

"This is my opinion about what's on that picture."

Something's coming through, "The Stargate", which causes giant Tsunami's. 

 Here I draw a line so you can see where, the tsunamis is.






We are talking about 500m high Tsunami, and as you know, they always come from 7 waves at a time. There will total ruin everything on their way.

But then I thought if it could be anything else, then go again, with different colors. Then I ended up with this picture.




But this picture makes me much more scared than the other picture, because this picture means only one thing, "A nuclear bomb".

And now it may be that there is one out there saying, "Now he's been crazy." No, I'm not, because try to see here once, this is a "10 Megaton Nuke"


And here in the same colors, as the picture. And do not say it does not look like it does.


This is a free look into the future, and such one, you only get one's life, and never get it and you get it because you're reading this so you know what to do.

And also think about how much they are talking about "Planet X", which should be on its way ....!

Be safe out there.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar