lørdag den 3. februar 2018

NASA 
EVERYTHING IS  A LIE
The Secret Space Program
The Transport System Between
Planets.
By Søren Nielsen 2018



I did not understand that when i searched for new things in space that I could never find anything until one day I discovered that you could also look into space with infrared. Then it started to happen. The nicest pictures of things I would never think to find in space, but then, it seemed to me that all I believed in as NASA had told was a big lie. And from that day on, I decided that just what people were saying about me, I wanted to find the truth about how the world really is, and that's what I do, by showing you, that the world is NOT as you think it`s. 

I have no need to lie about this, I do this because I like it and not because I have to make money because it's probably the last thing, I'm going to do.

And now that I've told how I feel about this, let's get started with what this is all about.

When it's up to date, it's got nothing to do with space, but the NASA and US government has secretly kept the truth about space and what's going on there. 

So what they will not say. I will say and show you.



Hydra Constellations.

All the picture there is taken in infrared, because the infrared having a wavelength just greater than that of the red end of the visible light spectrum but less than that of microwaves. Infrared radiation has a wavelength from about 800 nm to 1 mm, and is emitted particularly by heated objects. 

I have always thought that someone "Man or Aliens" was building something around the Moon. First a Dyson-sfære, Maybe, then today i found out what it is they are building at the Moon. It`s a transport system between planets, and why i say that, is because today in "Hydra Constellations", at first a huge UFO in botten of the picture. But then i found this. The same picture, just zoom out.



In the top left, you can see a blue dot, that the Moon. And below or behind the Moon there is this rail system there go`s to this big disk, there can turn a round, to whta way you whta to go in space. And this is NOT joke, i found this on "WORLDwide Telescope". You can go in fore your self, and have a look on the "Hydra Constellations", and this is what you will finde. In the black circle that is Aliens.



A will you are there, take a look on the "Centaurus Constellations", then you finde this picture.


This how it`s look on "WorldWide Telescope", the "NebulaCentaurus Constellations".




Here we have remove some of all the red there is on this picture, and now you see 3 spaceships in the bottom of the picture, and right above is standing a person on somekind of transport.



The same picture of the " Nebula
Centaurus Constellations", with out all the red, and more grey.




This next picture is from Centaurus HR5558. And here i test a new way to look on the picture, to try to get more details on the pictures, and i think that it went really okay.

Then first picture is with infrared. The next also with infrared, but more darknes.

Number 3-4-5 picture, is where i start to play another colors.

And if you look at the center of the picture and then gos to left, you can see a Spaceship, and Aliens or people.











One this is the "Hercules Constellation", there is a very big "Flying spheres" in botten of the Constellation, that is 8 to 10 times bigger than Earth as you can see here, on this picture.






And i will keep looking after something new all time, for we can`t trust NASA anyway.

CONTINUES.....With The Transport System Between Planets.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar