mandag den 22. april 2019

NEXT TIME
THE NEW
S-4
FLOOR PLAN
By
Søren Nielsen
2019





Do not know if this is a bug from the "Google Map" page, but the pictures they show are like X-ray images here in 2019.

And now that I know what to look for, it's pretty easy to see.

So for me, it's great because now I know how the new "super" secret "S-4" looks inside.

I know where there the hangars are , I know where their entrances are, and not least, I also know how the different rooms look like and which of them, are on several levels.

So right now, all my time go to draw everything down. And as soon as I finish, which is very soon, I send them out here on my Blog and on Facebook and some closed groups who have the same interest as myself.

And when it does, we go over to "BIG NEWS" because I've found out that "Pakistan" has UFOs, their very own 
"Area-51".


I have both movies and pictures of the UFO and the base. The movie is taken from the "ISS" as their flight around the Earth and as they reach "Afghanistan" and cross the border to "Pakistan" one can see when the "ISS" is just above their base, the UFO comes out of the blue and follows "ISS" right into India, where it disappears.

Here is just a taste of what comes next


NEXT


PAKISTAN HAVE 
UFOS 
AND THERE OWN AREA-51



This is a very small part of their base.


This is something else if you see where the dot is, there is also a shadow ... And what is in the circle is what makes the shadow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar