mandag den 14. januar 2019

HERE IS
THE FUTURE
By 
Søren Nielsen
2019

UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE
14 JANUAR 2019 




I wrote here the other day, what would happen in the future.

There is one thing I what to talk about, and that is

February 2019 : Massive snowstorm.

Massive snowstorm hits the Midwest in the United States of America and multiple cities are wiped out by the snowstorm. It is the biggest snowstorm in history.

When I got up today and turned on my PC to see what's going on in the world, I got a bit of a shock.

For right in my face, I saw this, : 

Breaking New - Ice Warning 

"ICE AGE SET FOR NEXT WEEK"

And what they are talking about is that NASA has measured a massive temperature drop in Earth's atmospheres. (Space are getting colder) and "The Sun`s" sunspot disappears, and that means that The Sun getting colder.

And we are NOT talking about week, when the cold is coming, we are 1 or 2 days. It will feel as if all the heat in your house has been extinguished. This means that you can feel it immediately. 

And when it gets so cold, then your water pipe will freeze, and then you have problems.


So it seems I have February 2019 right, if I also have January 2019 right, then I start to worry, and you should be to....!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar