torsdag den 24. oktober 2019

4
PYRAMIDS
ON
ANTARCTICA
By
Søren Nielsen
2019



I was looking on Google Map on Area-51, about a guy, who have found a new Area-51 on Google Earth, because Google Map did`t show the same as Google Earth.

So I thought I'd see if that was right.

In 2017 I found this 2 big tower on Antarctica, so I want to see if I could see or find something new on Antarctica.


This is from the ice wall, looking down at the 2 Towers. The 2 Tower is 2.443 feet.(744 Meter) High.

And then I find this 4 Pyramide with Google Earth, so I think that this guy is right about Google Map, that they do not show it all, but Google Earth do, WHY, I do not know...!

First how it looks on Google Earth.



 And here with some surveys from me.


I've put longitude and latitude on the picture because then people can find them themselves, if they don`t believe me.

Here we see them from the ice wall, looking down at them.


And again with some surveys from me.


 And this is from the seaside.


And again with some surveys from me.


And the last one, is from 200 km height.


And you can still see them from this altitude.


I have only one thing to say... SOMEBODY IS LYING TO US.
With what really goes on Antarctica.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar