onsdag den 20. marts 2019




WHEN DO YOU KNOW
THAT YOU ARE
RIGHT
By
Søren Nielsen
2019




When do you are right about something....? When they begins to threaten You.

And that's what has started to happen to me. I have for years written about space and the Moon landing, that is all fake and that NASA and all sub-entries only exist to steal money from the American population.

But I must have hit a nerve with them, because yesterday I got an email that they had removed all my movies on YouTube, on Space and Moon Landing and if I continued, I would be closed for the rest of my life.

So now there is only one thing to do and that is to write so much about NASA as I possibly can.

Because the evidence against NASA and their lies is out there somewhere in the world. And if they are there, then I'll grab them.

Because it is time for them to tell the truth about space and who is on the Moon and whether we have ever been up there.

But one thing that is 100 percent sure, is that someone is up there and they are digging the whole Moon out into a big hole.

The reason I say it is because I accidentally got hold of a picture of how the Moon really looks and it's not a nice picture to look at, so they have to hide it by showing the Moon as a hologram that we can see here from Earth.


That's the picture I got hold of, And by playing a little with the light, it came to look like this.


Then I made a 3D model of the Moon, so you can see how far they have dug into the Moon.







Then I started the great story about NASA and their lies about the Moon and Space. And especially now that they talk so much about Mars.

And the whole thing only goes on one thing, and it is to steal as much money from the American population as possible so that they become rich and the poor become poorer, because then they can control.

And what kind of money are we talking about ...! I'll tell you that. Somewhere between 300 and 600 billion dollars.

One kilogram of weight aboard a rocket, NASA has estimated to cost 1 million dollars.

But just wait for my story to finish, because I got hold of everyone who's helping to cheat the people here on Earth.


Peace and Truth 
to 
Everyone in The 
World

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar