torsdag den 13. september 2018


THIS
IS WHAT
THEY FOUND ON
ANTARCTICA
By
Søren Nielsen 2018


On Saturday, September 8, 2018, 
New High Resolution Map of Antarctica

The Polar Geospatial Center (PGC) has released a high resolution, time-stamped Digital Surface Model (DSM) of Antarctica.

An important milestone in mapping, this product also allows researchers to measure the impact of global warming over time.

when I saw it, I wanted more. So I started looking at all the website they link to, or just all sides they have that has something to do with Antarctica.

Then I found this, "Polar Geospatial Center", and this is a very interesting and fascinating website.

When you start on this site, it go like this.

Site Root

Directory Listing:

Name:

aerial/


elev/


gis/


maps/

sat/

Then you klik on "maps", and you get two new roots there is called

Antarctica/

Arctic/

And in there, you have all the Agencys, there is down there on Antarctica. And if I should mention a few:

"CIA", "DOD", "NGA", "NGS", and "NIU".

But in there I found a map, a very interesting map called "DEEP FREEZE RANGE ANTARCTICA".

The first I thought was, why call a map such a name, so I start study the map, and this is what I found.



This is the "DEEP FREEZE RANGE", and like this you can`t see anything, so I zoom.

The first thing I found.



The site have special scientific interest No.24 ?

That make me think what it could be.?


Then I found this. That looks like a hand or a foot, and if you can`t see it, then take look now.



Then we have this on.


 And when we remove some of light, it looks like this.


Here we a UFO in top and then we have something that looks like people or Alien, I don`t know.


If you really look, then you can see a triangle and something outlined under the ice.


I can see the triangle, but the rest, look to me, as humans or Aliens. But what it`s, I can`t tell, but there is something down under the ice.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar