torsdag den 7. december 2017



Things That Should Not Be On 
The Moon.
By Søren Nielsen Dec. 2017





A week ago, I stood and looked out the window at night, why I do not know, but could see there was a very clear moon.

When I looked up at the Moon, I could see that something was not as it used to be and you could see it with the naked eye.

Up in the right corner, there appeared to be a long white bridge. I took my 10 x 40 binoculars and got confirmed that something was up there but could not really see what it was.

So I found my camera and got on a camera stand and started taking pictures of the moon, I'd guess I've taken about 30 photos of the moon, with all sorts of settings. 

When I was finished taking pictures, I took the pictures and download them to my PC. And what i found on the Moon, is what you see here.

All pictures is taken with a Nikon P510 with a 42 x wide Optical zoom full HD from Copenhagen Denmark.


















It looks like that there is some "Harvest or Mining" up there on the moon. When looking at the pictures, one can see that there is some form of camouflage over some of the things you can see.





The big thing to right is a base of some kind. If you look if you look closely, you can see a wall all around the base. Sounds familiar. Perhaps that was what President Trump meant in his speech the other day, "Soon you will see new technologies that could help the world". 

Maybe he has something he likes to tell the whole world, but can not say that, because of the military.

The word they love to say "National security". The last picture here, i will make very big so everyone can see what i talking about.





There is some more pictures, the are not so good like this one, but you can see what on them.





















Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar